​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glasgow to Shiel Bridge

I am just throwing this out there, if there are any challengers (or challenge friends) going from Glasgow to or through Shiel Bridge I am happy to pay gas, food, time, to avoid what is now a 6 hours bus ride. With my flights being changed there is no time for trains (I actually love the Scottish Train system). I will be arriving around 10:30 am on Thursday 12th in Glasgow and can easily get to the bus station and on the bus by 13:30, but would much rather have more time to pick up supplies and mail stuff ahead and to Montrose and not be rushed. Thanks

Re: Glasgow to Shiel Bridge

Have you thought of train to Inverness then bus - less than two hours on the bus. I’ve done it for both Shiel Bridge and Dornie.

Hi Graham,
Yes, of course that would be the preferred way, but it does not work out with connection times at the moment to make it a one day trip and for me to get all the issues I need to get done, with will probably include trying to get my required nasal swab test, but I am still hopeful that will change before May.

Anyone starting at Shiel Bridge on May 13th that might be able to bring a 110g canister of stove gas for me? reimbursement in both money + beer and thanks