​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tramplite Shelter for Sale

I hope everyone is starting to come out of hibernation (lock down) and is doing well. We in the US are a bit slower to recover than the rest, but are starting to see a bit of daylight.
I am going to sell my Tramplite Shelter this year. I have not been able to use it much since purchasing it in 2017 from Colin and feel it might be better served going to someone in the Challenge family that gets out into the hills more often. I have the first year that you can leave the inner attached to the outer, so it is very easy to pitch, pack up and repeat. It also has the full length zip. I also have both inner tents (the mesh and also the solid, for more Scottish type weather, but the mesh is great for getting all the cool night breezes. The outer is currently at 500 pounds and each inner is around 260 pounds making the total if you could buy it new 1060 pounds. I am thinking I will sell my set up complete for 500 pounds ($650 US dollars) plus shipping (and I will work with who ever buys it to make shipping as reasonable as possible by picking up some portion of it for you. It goes without saying the entire set up is in superb condition and I can provide as many photos as required. Just drop me a line if you are interested. A reasonable offer will always be considered. FYI- I would like to sell it as a complete set for now, if for some reason that changes and you would like just one of the inners I will let you know on a new post.- Cheers Craig

Re: Tramplite Shelter for Sale

Hi Craig,

If your beauty has not already sold, I am interested in this as a bundle of 3.

I am not yet part of the TGOC Family but I was intending to apply to become a participant for 2021 but I imagine the 2020 cohort will have probably already filled this up.

Colin's gear looks so very good and is very well reviewed and thought of, yet deservedly expensive and rare.

I am particularly interested as a new solo backpacking forties UK female who is also 4" 10'/147cm and c.48kg.

UL is something I have had to make a decision to take some time to invest in, so as to be able to do it at all, albeit rather slower than I would have liked due to other commitments plus some recent impacts of C19 on my situation.

I would love to be able to use your Tramplite to be able to get out and explore the UK this year and in the future whatever the venerable weather decides to do: currently Ferocious Francis has nothing of the tender Pontiff about her!

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

Email coming your way

Currently there is one person that has accepted and one waiting in the wings.
thanks