​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My TGOC 2019 Photos

This was my 4th crossing and despite admiring inspirational blogs and photos from all contributors over the years prior to joining the Challenge family and since being part of the wonderful "soup" of people, I have never offered up anything myself. I thought it about time I did, so here goes, I hope you enjoy these as much as I did participating again this year.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgtuUOCu_YN7k2dYvjoBjPFfpFl_

(hopefully someone with more technical ability than myself will be able to sort out the clicky
thing)

Cheers
Chris N

PS hope I remembers the correct names and I've just realised I put Inverlee Castle which should of course be Invermark Castle.....Ooops

Re: My TGOC 2019 Photos

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgtuUOCu_YN7k2dYvjoBjPFfpFl_
There you go Chris 😉😊

Great photos and what a lovely route! (Note to self: change that bit through Glen Stockdale 😂) Thanks Chris.

Hi Louise
Thanks for the link and comments.
Glen Stockdale was very nice really.
Chris N

Hi Chris,

great route and pictures!
I understand now maybe a little bit what you meant by "bad decicion" going into Blair Atholl. Hopefully it is what makes us more experienced and a bit wiser. ;)
Or maybe not. Who wants to grow up anyway. :smile:

Exactly Sabine.... I've many more years under my belt (or should that be boots) than you and even my own kids don't think I've grown up yet.....:relaxed: :joy:

Excellent route, Chris! Lovely pix. #wontgrowup #cantgrowup

Chris,

Great pictures.
I enjoyed our leapfrogging days between Callater Lodge and Tarfside.

If only we'd set off from Callater Lodge later, we'd have seen the view from Lochnagar - maybe next year!

Thanks Humphrey

Graham, I'm glad our paths crossed and I enjoyed your write up and photos too, one completed now and you're hooked talking of next time already, I like it.

Loved it! great route and beautiful pics. Thanks!