​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2018 TGO Challenge

Not a mistake: just a bit late......

https://aktovate1.blogspot.com/2019/05/tgo-2018-plockton-to-kinnabar-links.html

Re: 2018 TGO Challenge

Hi Gordon, I enjoyed you 2018 write-up but am guessing you enjoyed your 2109 Challenge a lot more?! It was great to walk and camp with you - thanks for the company, especially on the long walk from Braemar to Ballater when my right foot was really suffering! Cheers, David

Hi David.

This year's Challenge was a joy. Everything about it was just so different to 2018.

It was a superb starting point and those first few days we shared in the company of Simon were memorable. I'm starting to write up this year's Challenge, but I haven't even got to the first day. The whole experience from May 8 was just so good.

It was a great pleasure to walk and camp with you. I'm sorry I wasn't there to celebrate your 10th on the Friday. Still, I shared some wine with Simon on the Thursday and I know he was there on Friday too.

That walk from Braemar to Ballater was one of my few off-plan bits this year, but, I'm pleased I did it with you. I too was suffering - with my damaged knee - and a meal in the Indian on the Green was much more preferable to a wet night at Sheiling of Mark. Hope you feet are getting better.

Catch up with you at the TGO Reunion.

Many congratulations David on your 10th crossing and thanks to you both for your company