​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Packs and Parcels

One of the things I most loathe is faffing around sorting out parcels and getting the right (for me) stuff into the pack. I can procastinate at Olympic level when faced with the task. Another cup of coffee, headline in the paper looks interesting. another coffee, do I need the extra mars bars and so on. I feel the need for a sit down for a while, i'll just check the weather forecast oh the agony, i'll just have another coffee. Good luck to everyone, I look forward to meeting friends old and new along the way. May the weather be kind to us all, I think I'll just check the forecast again.

Re: Packs and Parcels

I feel your pain, Russ. I have lots of different piles on the kitchen table tonight with the names of places beside them. Maps, breakfasts, lunches, evening meals, snacks, medication, etc etc. Somehow, tomorrow morning the first two will make their way 8 miles down the road to the post office with all the right things in them, the others to be posted by my nearest and dearest once I've made it past the A82. Only after I've crossed the A9 does the final one get sent to Montrose.

The Challenge itself should be a doddle after all this!

Have a good crossing.

Vanessa

And I thought that waa just me, Russ!

SNAP!!!
Oh the agony.
Hope to see you somewhere en route Russ 😊