​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Links Holiday Park Montrose

I have been trying to contact the South Links Holiday Park for almost a month now, without any luck. The telephone number provided by Angus Council does not work when calling from abroad (I live in Austria). I have already tried calling them with different phones and providers, but there is just no way of getting through.
Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm considering just showing up in the hopes I can pitch my tent for the night...

Re: South Links Holiday Park Montrose

the number worked for me a few days ago from Germany
0044 345 277 7778

or maybe you could try email?
CustomerCare@angus.gov.uk

Anna,
if you can't get through on that number, try contacting

ANGUSalive
Head Office
William Wallace House
Orchardbank Business Park
Forfar DD8 1WH
Email: enquiries@angusalive.scot
Tel: +44 1307 492600

They are the Angus Council culture, sport & leisure trust and might be able to give you an alternative way of getting in touch with the caravan site.

It might be that the +44 345 277 7778 number doesn't work from overseas which is a bit stupid.

You could try at different times of the day.
I have still to book so I would be interested to know
how you get on.

I booked the first time but just showed up the second time. It wasnt a problem. If you arrive late though the staff have gone home so you need someone to give you the code for getting into the loo. All good and lots of space and an easy stagger from the hotel.

I phoned (01674 674335) last week and got through, no problem.

Thank you for the suggestions. I was able to contact them via e-mail. However, they do not take reservations via e-mail.

They suggested just showing up without a reservation, so I'm gonna give it a try. If not, it's another night of wildcamping for me. ;)

The problem with the telephone number seems to occur with several providers in Austria. I have found one provider which puts me through and the telephone actually starts ringing (still nobody answered though). With my own provider (Drei) nothing happends when you enter the telephone number except for silence...