​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tent For Sale - Terra Nova Laser Competition 2, BNWT!

Somehow or other, we managed to buy two Terra Nova Laser Competition 2 tents over the last 12 months. Since we only need one, the other is for sale, brand new, never opened, well stored. This is the 2 person, 2 door Laser, very light at 1.25kg packed in its bag. It is not what you'd call palatial for two people but at least you can get out of both sides so you are not climbing over each other when escaping for that midnight pee. Equally of course, perfect for one person wanting plenty of room and alternative door access. This tent is currently being sold for between £375 (Ultralight Outdoor Gear, Millets) and £450 (Amazon). I would like £295, including posting it out to the buyer (UK only!). Please email me if interested!
I also have for sale a Nemo Hornet, another 2 person, 2 door tent, very light at 910g, used for only three nights but a bit draughty as it's for warm climates: the flysheet does not extend right down to the ground. Perfect for anyone planning a long hike in a hot climate. Price £299.

Marian. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Re: Tent For Sale - Terra Nova Laser Competition 2, BNWT!

The TNLC2 is now bagged, but I am still selling the Hornet.