​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wine & Cheese - An Invitation!

We'll look forward to your company, Alistair. Hopefully this time we will not consume our supplies before the event, so won't be reliant on your generosity! :grinning:

I'll be 20 miles to the north in the Monadhliath mountains, so I'll give it a miss this year. Hope to bump into you at some point though!

Phil Lambert
We'll look forward to your company, Alistair. Hopefully this time we will not consume our supplies before the event, so won't be reliant on your generosity! :grinning:
Honestly??

A 2 day walk in to the C&W, and we won't be tempted, whilst Al is drying his boots with the remnants of a novel? :thinking_face: :joy: :wine_glass: :cheese_wedge:

Thank you for your kind invitation. Sadly I must decline on the grounds that I shall be a year late and somewhere between Loch Ossian YH and Duinish on that date, possibly Ruighe Ghlas!

Vanessa

Sorry we'll miss you, Vanessa, but Ruighe Ghlas is a very nice spot to enjoy an evening tipple anytime. :wink:

And Paul, just 20 miles to the north??? Not that far for you I'd have thought, but after your Herculean effort last year, you deserve a rest!

Hi Alan, Phil et al,

Having belatedly found your kind invitation, I regret that I cannot be there. I shall be about 68kms further North enjoying the delights of Ault-na-goire that evening.

So I am afraid you will have to manage without my contribution to the festivities.

No doubt see you further along the way though.

Gerry