​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Off topic: searching for ex-TGO contributor

Please excuse me for jumping in here, but Google has failed and I can't think who else might know...
Does anyone remember the chap who used to do illustrations in TGO Mag and write the occasional article? He moved to Colorado some while ago I think. My interest is that he started a blog about a walk long ago the length of the Apennines in Italy; the blog got pulled as a publisher commissioned a book. I'm trying to find if a) the book ever got finished and/or b) the blog ever got reinstated.
Any ideas? Cheers, and all the best for your plans for 2019 :) :)

Re: Off topic: searching for ex-TGO contributor

Hi Chris.

Do you mean Andrew Terrill?

http://www.andrewterrillphotography.com/

You can find Andrew's contact details from that link.

Alan

Many thanks Alan, that's the chappie. Found a contact for him and whizzed off an email.

For anyone else who's interested, I got a reply from Andrew. The book is basically finished and his plan is to try and get it published, in one form or another, this year. Here's hoping :smiley:

There's a company in Seattle called Mountaineer Books (MB) that Andrew could try. Kate Rogers is the Editor in Chief there. I believe they like to work with the author prior to the completion of a book so if MB bites, there will likely be some re-work for the intended market.