​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Details of Mountain Trails' Support to TGOC19

I used Mountain Trails meals for the 2018 Challenge, and found them excellent. :+1:

Hi Guys,

I've ordered from you today. I used your products last year and found them to be awesome. Really tasty and easy to prepare.

Many thanks

Shaun

I concur: this is good grub!

Another recommendation from me!

And me! Mark has been very helpful with specific requirements for me in the past, and the service is always quick and efficient. The meals themselves are the best I've found at a really reasonable price. Highly recommended!!!

For those planning from abroad, I also really appreciated the service (as well as the meals) while planning my first TGOC last year. I got three food drops from Mark so my dinners were set and supplemented everything else from Co-ops. Mark provided updates of each shipment (when it was sent, when it arrived). With all the other logistical challenges of planning from the US, I could rest easy that my main meals for the next leg were all set. An invaluable service on top of great meals.

Phil
North Carolina - USA

Yet another recommendation from me

Good tasty veggie selection as well. I've reordered. I still consider packaged meals expensive so alternate them with home-made options.