​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My Challenge pictures at long last

Hello fellow Challengers.

I've been having a few problems with the program I use to write the pages for my website so I've put this years Challenge photos at https://vimeo.com/277557703.

Any of the ten timers who would like a copy of their presentation photo please email me.

I'm now going to run away up the hills for a couple of days as it's never too early to start training for next years Challenge.

Re: My Challenge pictures at long last

Excellent!

Great pictures! I particularly liked day 8. :)

Great pics Ian especially the wildlife.

Thanks for the effort of hauling your heavy bag of photographic stuff across again - the results are truly beautiful. You have captured the magic of the place better than I've ever seen. Loved the Baileyesque monochromes of the challengers too. Excellent.

Thanks for your kind comments. I'm glad you like the pictures. Knowing they are appreciated makes me feel it's worth it hauling such a lot of heavy equipment across Scotland.

Day 8 was a great day, Sabine. The only problem was by the end of day 9 I was just under 3km further west than when I started day 8. Personally I blame the idiot that planned the route.

I always look forward to your pictures, Ian, and these are a lovely mixture. I'll bet you took lots more as well!

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! You had an amazing hike. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Holly,
Every Challenge is amazing which is why we keep coming back year after year.