​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What, surely NOT More?? - TGOC 2018 Days 7 to 10 - C&W to Glenshee (Almost over)

And thus it came to pass!!

Chapter 3 TGOC 2018

The Cheese and Wine Party to Christian Centre in Glenshee Days 7 to 10 (Thu 17th to Sun 20th)

In which there are views to die for , cake, wine, and no Aberdeen Angus Steak.

YEP.. It's here, the views, the traumas, the toilet moments

#TGOC2018

Re: What, surely NOT More?? - TGOC 2018 Days 7 to 10 - C&W to Glenshee (Almost over)

Good, good, very good....

It never ceases to amaze, shock and disappoint me: the sheer laziness and couldn't-care-lessedness the way some folk treat the countryside. And it isn't just UK.

As for shreddies: Rohan are the best IMHO....although Gayle may have other ideas. You'll have to ask her.

The Dales will be good. Especially as we now know which way we're going. ;-)

Re: What, surely NOT More?? - TGOC 2018 Days 7 to 10 - C&W to Glenshee (Almost over)

Another very good write up and yes those people who don't carry things out annoy me as much as they do you. I can't understand the mentality of carrying something so far and then just leaving it there. Having said that, whilst I was on a sailing holiday round the Outer Hebrides a few years ago, we stopped at the deserted Monarch Islands and found one of the few sound buildings still there had about 20 tins of tuna in it.

I took the Cateran Trail as well. A good track and a lovely walk.