​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Montrose supplies...

Hi there folks, I live and work in Montrose and I will be doing my first challenge this year. If you need any advice on the local area or somewhere to send some supplies give me a shout and I’ll be happy to help. I work at Lloyds Pharmacy and all being well I’ll return to work on Thursday the 24th of May ( not enough hols!!) that’s unless I get lost at the Park bar!!! Catch you at some point, cheers for now, Dave.

Re: Montrose supplies...

It's easy to send supplies to The Park to collect when signing in, the instructions to do this will be in the Final Details, which we should get soon 😊

Fair enough Louise. It was more if anyone needed any local help that was all.

I'm sure your local advice will be excellent and much appreciated, but for those wanting to send parcels to Montrose it makes sense to send them directly to the Park as we're all going there anyway. As a first timer you may not have known what was organised for that 😉

Louise, can I send a parcel to the Park, even though I'm not staying there?

Yes, absolutely. Clear instructions are simple and will be in the Final Details which we should get any day now. Quite important to follow them carefully to help the hotel 😉😊