​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The class of 2017

Great photos - thank you.

Ace

Great pictures. Thank you for taking me away from soggy grey Lancashire to my favourite part of the world!

DickieF
Hi All,

I'm sure by now we are all fit and healthy and raring to go - with routes mapped out, transport booked and boots broken in. Yeah right...

Below is the link to my photos from the last few years. I'm sure I don't have to tell you click on the 2017 link for 2017 photos....the clue is in the name.

For all the newbies, of which I was one not so long ago, don't let all the smiling faces fool you...its hell out there I tell you ...HELL.

Enjoy.

https://richardfuell.smugmug.com/TGO/n-PmmfN3

Sorry to have missed out on the Plockton start with you and Rosie and the others who went from there.

If I get in the easy option is to do the route I would have done from Plockton in 2017.

Then again, it means I don't get the angst of route planning.....

Thanks all - very kind. I hope they encourage people to come and take part in what is such a lovely event - rain or shine. Great people and great places.

Alan, thanks for the compliment, I just wish I knew who the dodgy geezer was in one of the first photos 'wiv is arm round me bird!'.

Robin - sounds like you are not on next year - shame - we enjoyed the chats on our walk. Rosie absolutely LOVED the talk about gear. Really....I think.

Anna - was lovely to meet you too, we both enjoyed your company. My camera was a Sony - but I think I'll be back to the full SLR next year even though its heavy - I just prefer using it.

Gordon - real shame we didn't see you in Plockton, I was looking forward to reminiscing about Rosie's and my first meeting with you in **** Bridge - which we shall never forget :-)

Cheers All.

I never talk about gear...........much

Have a great time. I’m already jealous.