​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TGOC 2018

The pin badges will again be an extra charge and you will be able to order one when you enter or by email up until March.
We would also love to return to printed Event Details but the cost of printing and in particular postage is prohibitive.
Sorry to disappoint you, Alan and Terry, but to include either in the entry fee would necessitate a further increase in the entry fee.

I gave up my place on the 2017 list to do the Cape Wrath Trail instead. Am I still guaranteed a place for the 2018 event?

Re: TGOC 2018 - and Cape Wrath I hope

I got my entry in for 2018 today!!!! I hope to start from Mallaig thius time. I am on a hunt for some additional Canadians to join but for now I am a team of 1. After teh TGO I am planning to go to Fort William and hike up to Cape Wrath if the body and spirit are still willing. Anyone interested in the Cape Wrath portion? I will be 66 so just plan between 20-30Kms per day.

Paul - Yes you will get an automatic place so no draw, if one is needed, for you. You do though need to apply as usual.

I would love to do the TGO again, had an amazing time last year and loved every second of it. But it'll be a few years before I get a two week pass stamped again, possibly 2020.

Next May I'm doing a shorter 6 day trip, a variation of the Skype trail.

Good luck to everyone entering next years TGO, I'm immensely jealous!

See you all again.

Rich

Nothing wrong with this, a really sensible idea

No waiting list is a big plus for family holidays planning :)

I dont know if the link will work but below is some TGO gear put to good use this summer.

as you guess we were definitly not in Scotland :)

See you in 2018 i hope.

Frederic

YIPPIEEEEEE -- I go it in right away! Put the kettle on please. I plan to start in Mallaig after starting in Torridon two years ago. Anyone who suggests an even better start point? Dara Ottawa.

K.I.S.S.

:-)