​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Finn With The Heel...

Hi Minna,

it was great meeting you and walking with you for a while.
I am really amazed how much bad luck one person can have in a few days!!!

I hope you get well soon and to see you again on the challenge, this time with better karma ;)

Thanks, Sabine and likewise, great meeting you!

You battled your way across Minna, well done on finishing. Hope you are better soon and we see you back on the challenge again.

Thank you Russ for your encouragement when I was struggling with pain in Mar Lodge. I thought that was the lowest point on my Challenge - until the stomach bug hit in St. Cyrus! (technically the Challenge was over by then, though..). I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to meet you and everyone else on Thursday's dinner.

Until next time!

Hello Minna so sorry to hear of your troubles I do hope you are feeling much better now. I still have problems with my toe ulcer my GP signed me off work yesterday for 2 weeks I have to rest my foot!....which means plenty of time to study maps and plan next years route!
Hope your abscess soon heals, best wishes
Jenny

Hi Minna,
We stayed at the same AirBnB as you, the night after you were there... we heard about your illness from the host! I hope you're fully recovered now and enjoyed your trip across Scotland despite the problems! It was our 1st crossing too :)
All the best,
Jessica