​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank you

Good Day. I am the 80yr old ‘first timer’ and would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who helped me along the way through the 2017 TGO Challenge. Unfortunately, I cannot remember all your names, but if you know you are one of those people then please accept my grateful thanks. Of those I can put a name to is Ray Johnson from Ilfracombe and his friend David Poole (the 10 crossings man), who walked with me from Ballater to Tarfside. Thanks for all your help guys. And to Gerry Harber goes particular thanks for walking with me from Tarfside to North Water Bridge via the beautiful North Esk river. To Richard and Rosie from Thame who were so very friendly on the numerous occasions our paths crossed. Finally, I cannot thank enough Ali and Sue for their help and support and to Russ who was so generous in his remarks on me in his speech at the gala dinner. Once again thanks to all you who helped me make this challenge a personal success. Alec Mudge.

Re: Thank you

Alec, it was a pleasure to meet you!

Minna, one of the girls from the Rocks of Solitude.

"one of the girls from the Rocks of Solitude"

Hmmm... do you lure passing Challengers and confine them in some dank cave to live out the rest of their lives mulling over what possessed them to to take part in this crazy adventure?

*entertains the idea*

Alec it was a joy to meet you, best wishes for the future.