​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guaranteed weather this year.

Gordon,

You are a good man. Gutted to hear we won't be seeing you in Plockton. Rosie and I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

DickieF
Gordon,

You are a good man. Gutted to hear we won't be seeing you in Plockton. Rosie and I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

I was delighted to see that you and Rosie were starting from Plockton. It would have been great to meet you both again. But, somethings (someone - my wife) are even more important.

Hope to see you both next year.

I'm glad to hear your wife's hip replacement has gone ahead, and am hoping she has a speedy recovery - but you will be missed on this crossing.

Thank you for your arrangements with the weather department.....

Look forward to your next hill adventure - I hope it won't be too far in the future.

Thanks Lindy.

Progress is good but slow.

Weird being well, myself, and unable to do the Challenge. Still even that takes second place to my wife.

I hope to get up to Scotland later in the year to catch up on a few Munros.

Hope you have a great Challenge.

Hi Gordon,

Really sorry to see that you've had to pass this year, but best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery. It's hard work helping to look after someone, I( know.

Hope you found a nurse's uniform to fit.

I was hoping I'd have someone to rock the Brnje string vests with, but sadly it was not to be!

Get well soon to your wife, and I'm sure the next one will be right around the corner.