​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Restless in Haarlem

Hi Gavin,
I hope the recovery goes well! My path leads me from Strathcarron to St.Cyrus. Most of it is new territory for me, apart from Braemar where I have planned a glorious half-day rest :-).

Yesterday we had quite a bit fa hail over here, while the weather forecast for Scotland was quite good believe.

What's your route?

Andre

Hi Andre,

Our route starts in Shiel Bridge, through Glen Affric and over to Fort Augustus.

From there we hea over the Corrieyairick pass and then onto Newtonmore before crossing over to Glen Feshie and through to Braemar.

There on if its good weather we will climb over the hills from Glen Callater to Loch Muick and over to Tarfside, then heading down the Glen to Edzell and finishing in Montrose.

That sounds good... Ggreat, all those walkers fining the courage and the enjoyment for such an endeavour...

See you on the hills!

Andre

It sounds like some of you may be extremely close to us, with a Dornie start then the northern ridge of Glen Affric being our preferred stomping ground. After that our routes seem to converge. You won't miss us, huge packs, bandana and shiny silver walking poles with red stripes!

They make you go faster doncha'know