​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ebay!!!!

hi all. I thought this forum was for challenge banter !!!! you know camping, challenge talk, past experiences, and gear,
it looks to me its going Ebayish ??? And why are all you gear groupies selling your tarps are they no good,!!!!! ??

Re: Ebay!!!!

Spot on. Though I appreciate the innovations of modern outdoor gear technology and the benefits of the UL philosophy materialism should not rule human minds.

Looking forward to getting back to the Grandeur & Hospitality of the Scottish Highlands again and meeting up with old and new friends. And enjoying the odd dram.

Last but not least it´s about people & the healing power of nature and not gear.

Markus

I agree, ít's not about the gear. What's funny though, when I tell my colleagues about the Challenge, they invariably think it's a walking tour of distilleries! And i't's not, at least not on my route:-).....

Welcome to the Challenge Andre!

There´s a Whisky Distillery near Muir of Ord on my route which might slow my progress and undermine my morale ...

What an awesome idea is that!! Instead of a pub crawl it would be across Scotland distillery crawl!

Circumnavigating a distillery and crawling across Bonny Scotland may be classified as a low-level route :)

Markus, I'm puzzled... It's almost said like it's a bad thing...

K

You knever know Katrin .. Some routes lead to Rome and some to the stills of heaven ..

Take a look at this opportunity in October! http://www.thedramathon.com/Event.html

Peter Moss
Take a look at this opportunity in October! http://www.thedramathon.com/Event.html

Fantastic that someone put that together.