​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More info re Magic Mountain

Further to my recent posting re the Magic Mountain shop and website https://www.magic-mountain.co.uk/ I've just heard back from Joseph Bird who is kindly allowing us all another 25% off by going through the website and quoting the code on anything over £5. As I said before most of the stuff is already 50% off RRP so some truly great bargains to be had as Phil discovered.

Hi Sue,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are trying to develop a process for signing up members online and providing a discount scheme without coming into the shop. This may take a week or two to implement, So here is a code to use for now. It will provide 25% off on all items over £5.00.

MAGICLAUNCH-25-OFF

Please distribute and share this with anyone you feel would benefit from it. The code is set to expire by the end of May, however by this time we will have a online membership discount scheme set up.

If there are any problems or if you think we need any more discount codes please let me know. I will let you know when we have a membership signup in place online.

Kind regards,

Joseph
Direct Sales Manager
Trekmates & Magic Mountain
Tel : 0115 9409179