​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: TGO 2016 - The Sunny One

Hi Dickie nice photos, i am going to be gutted im not joining you all this year, last years weather was wonderful. Who are the couple on picture 131 what was their names

Hi Stef,

I think that was Matt and Linley. Others may tell me different. :-)

Ace pix!

Dickie
A fabulous set of pictures!
Cheers!

Brilliant photos! I've also got the 50/1.4, but with a D610, big jump up to the D810!

Yep - its a cracker, small and light. Certainly compared to the weight of the body. This year I'll be working with a 35mm lens instead though. See you out there.

Awesome set of photos! And so many happy grinners :) The Challenge makes one peachy. Cannot wait to get back. Thanks for sharing Richard.

What type of camera did you use?

Markus

Thanks. They were grinning because mostly the weather was pretty good, and some of those in the photos are irrepressible anyway :-)

Camera was a D810 lovely to use and the photos out of it will blow up to cover a wall if I want, but its very heavy.

Cheers

Wow, wonderful pictures! I am getting really homesick to these glens!

The two guys are Dara and Liam Ohuiginn
I don't have their contact details, but Dara has a Utube channel, maybe you can try messaging him there?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzT6H7uhXGmxGrPQ-162QtQ

Great photos, Dickie, thanks for posting.

Love the photographs.
aMakes you realise how a good camera and an eye for a picture can bring out the drama and magnetism of the highlands.

Thanks All for the kind words and the help in locating some of my 'victims'. I find it amazing that, considering that we can't even wait for the ideal conditions - we just happen to be there at the time then move on, that there are so many good photo's produced by people on the TGO.