​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Braemar accomodation

Hello, does anyone know if Rucksacks Braemar bunkhouse has a contact email? I'd like to book a bed but phoning in from Finland isn't the preferred option (apart from the cost there's the thing with unintelligible speech ;) ).

Also, I sent an enquiry to Braemar Lodge bunkhouse weeks ago, but they never replied. There seems to be no other contact info available apart from the enquiries button at the website. Is it just me or has anyone else experienced difficulties with that?

Thanks again,
Minna

Re: Braemar accomodation

Hi Minna, and welcome to the Challenge. I haven't been able to find an e-mail address for Rucksacks at Braemar but their postal address is 15, Mar Road, Braemar AB35 5YL. There is also a SYHA hostel at Braemar and a bunkhouse at Braemar Lodge Hotel, both of which you should be able to book on line. Failing all else, the camp site has good facilities. Sorry I can't be more help.

Re: Braemar accomodation

Problem solved! A very kind gentleman by the name of Andrew rung them and got me booked in. Thank you!

--------{---(@

The Challenge community is so amazing. I've been offered so much help and advice that I'm all starry-eyed about it. Can't wait to see all of you in May!

Minna