​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Aultnagoire

Hi Challengers, I believe that the email which was originally given out was incorrect - it's just the same except there is only one talk in there!! (i.e. not talktalk) If you would like to stay with us you'll be very welcome, but please do let me know in advance, so I know how much cake to make for your arrival!
If you have stayed with us before - welcome back! If not, we look forward to meeting you This is not a proper campsite - just our back field, and a basic outside W.C

You are welcome to send a food parcel if you wish, and if you email me I'll send you the address. As usual, anyone who would like dinner/and/or/breakfast please let me know in advance. Dinner will be £13 and breakfast £7. If you do wish to have any food I need to know of any special dietary requirements, (I can cater for most things!) and of anything you can't/won't eat. There is no obligation at all to have meals, and we don't make any charge for camping, although last year we collected for a local charity which was set up after a local young man died climbing in Canada. Thanks to those who contributed - we raised over £60.00!

That's it folks! Enjoy your challenge, we'll hope for some good weather, and we look forward to seeing some of you in May.
Cheers!
Janet and Alex