​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad News: Jim Maison

It's with a heavy heart I pass on the sad news from his wife Fiona that Jim Maison died on Thursday 30 June. Jim will be well known to many Challengers as both an enthusiastic participant and as a warm and friendly presence in Challenge Control. To spend an evening with Jim in a cosy bothy was a life changing and life affirming experience, especially when he was recounting adventures in his army and police careers.
The funeral service will be at Parkgrove Crematorium, Friockheim on Thursday 7 July at 2.30pm, collection for Alzheimer Scotland. At Jim's request bright colours and big smiles are encouraged. Our thoughts are with Fiona and family at this time.

Re: Sad News: Jim Maison

Another "original" Challenger leaves us. Jim was always helpful and a fund of knowledge when on Control and his encouragement helped many Challengers through their rough times. Condolences to his friends and family from both of us. Peter & Avril.

Re: Sad News: Jim Maison

Time and tide wait for no man.Jim was the reason I ventured over to Charr bothy many years ago,he was great supporter of its upkeep.Myra and I send our condolences to all concerned.Gym8PL