​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling all Challenger Musicians

I'm looking for TGO challengers who are also musicians, to join me in a musical TGO-related project. I'm looking at those of youth play acoustic instruments. Andy Walker is really involved and JJ is on my radar. But I know there are fiddle players as well.

The only thing I need — other than the ability to play an instrument – is people that have some kind of access to mobile, digital, recorders!

Re: Calling all Challenger Musicians

I ring church bells. Does that count?

Well, bells? Could be interesting if you could record them in C!

Andy Howell
I'm looking for TGO challengers who are also musicians, to join me in a musical TGO-related project. I'm looking at those of youth play acoustic instruments. Andy Walker is really involved and JJ is on my radar. But I know there are fiddle players as well.

The only thing I need — other than the ability to play an instrument – is people that have some kind of access to mobile, digital, recorders!

I've been waiting for this stuff for ages Andy....

I've ben polishing Andy :-)

The Sloe Gin line is now in :-)

Hello Andy,

Piano and recorder - descant and treble.

I'm sure there's a recording function on my iPhone 5 that would work.

Any help to you?

Jennifer

Hi Andy,

Any reason that this invitation is restricted to "those of youth"? That must eliminate a large number of the challenge family.

However, assuming that the more ... er ... mature amongst us are acceptable recruits, you may like to seek out the virtuoso oboe player who gave a bravura performance at Lochcallater lodge.

Phil Lambert
Hi Andy,

Any reason that this invitation is restricted to "those of youth"? That must eliminate a large number of the challenge family.

However, assuming that the more ... er ... mature amongst us are acceptable recruits, you may like to seek out the virtuoso oboe player who gave a bravura performance at Lochcallater lodge.

Where did it mention YOUTH?
Did I miss that?
Classifying myself as a musician I admit may be dubious....