​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEDDING THANKYOUS

We would like to say a huge THANKYOU to everyone who made our wedding day so immensely enjoyable, especially to Ali & Sue who made it all possible in the first place. We are humbly grateful for all the effort and hard work they put in to making it happen. Our thanks also go to Grace the Event Co-ordinator at the hotel and to Sharon Inglis our Registrar for all their advice and expertise.

Every good wish and kind word from you all was appreciated and treasured both on the day and to Jenny personally on her way over from coast to coast from all the great people she met enroute. The wedding card you all signed for us was a wonderful surprise and we thoroughly enjoyed exiting the ballroom under the arch of walking poles!!! We wish more of you could have seen the framed "wedding spoof" TGO magazine cover Emily Rodway presented us with, it's great!

We are now eagerly awaiting the arrival of the wedding photos so kindly taken for us by Challenger Ian Cotterill, thanks so much Ian we're really grateful to you and to Challenger Freddie who is kindly sending us a video he took. If anyone took any wedding photos they'd like to send us we'd be very pleased to have them.

It's hard to put into words how fantastically happy our perfect wedding day made us, we'll just say THANKYOU EVERYONE!!!

............and many congratulations too to Kate & Andy Howell on their marriage just before the Challenge and to the young couple who got engaged at the end of their walk!!!

Re: WEDDING THANKYOUS

Congratulations Jenny and Ian! And Andy and Kate, too.

I don't believe it's possible to post photos on this messageboard but I can put the 'spoof' cover on the TGO Challenge Facebook page for anyone who is interested.

It was great to catch up with so many Challengers in Montrose last week. Hope you're all feeling sufficiently refreshed after the weekend. See you next year!

Re: WEDDING THANKYOUS

It was my pleasure to take the photos. I should be sorting them today, I got home last night after spending a few post Challenge days with my father but the weather is far too good so I'm heading to Arran to climb a hill. You should have the pictures by early next week.
Ian C.