​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thank you

Loved every second, top people, thank you so much!

Well said Vicky. The most sociable crossing so farfor me, meeting so many challengers who made the miles fly past. Special thanks to Kate, Ray,Ian,Brian & Shawn Grund. My sincere thanks to Ali at challenge Control for her support and advice to push on after I failed the Braemar SYHA shower dancing competition! Everone at Tarfside for their powers of recuperation.
Bless you all.

I'd just like to add my thanks to all involved for another great Challenge. It really is the best two weeks of the year.
Ian C.

I would also like to say a huge thank you to Ali and Sue, to the Vetters, and to the Ladies and Gentlemen of Tarfside for all their hard work in making this year’s Challenge such a resounding success. I would also like to thank my fellow Challengers, campsite and accommodation owners, and everyone else I met along the way. A special mention to the lady who stopped in her car on the way to Dunnottar to congratulate me on my crossing.

Whilst I had to bail out half-way across I'd like to add my thanks to everyone involved in organising, making things happen, taking part, providing hospitality, encouragement and so on - you were (and still are!) great!
Oh, and thanks to Denis for his company and all the laughs :-)

Just agreeing with others' comments. It's been a great two weeks and a big thank you to everyone who made it happen, organisers, sponsors and other challengers. One other person to specifically mention - thank you to Lindsay and the Feshie estate for making us so welcome at the Ruigh Aiteachan.

Likewise! What a wonderful year this was, and monster thanks to each and all who worked so hard to make it possible!

Thank you all, I had so much fun!

And especially thank you for making me feel that I was a part of that wonderful family from day one!

To add my own voice to the chorus of approval, I had a fantastic Challenge this year - one of the very best - meeting super people in wonderful places. I think Mr S enjoyed it too, despite his unwise choice of walking partner.

Sincere thanks to all the organisers and the all the folk who were so generous with their hospitality along the way.

Just like to add my own thanks to everyone who made this years challenge such a great success and a very sociable one.

despite the perfect face plant on day one I found it one of the best challenges I have been fortunate enough to walk. The most sociable one I can recall and an utter pleasure to meet up with so many good friends along the way. Big thanks to Sue and Ali and the unseen army supporting them.

What a joyous crossing this year. My thanks to everyone met on the way and to Ali Sue Gayle Roger Alvar and Wife and others in the engine room. Apols to Ali for going slightly off route. Takeaways for the next time I am permitted to take part in this extraordinary event -- brush up on Navigation, more better planning, take edible food and trim pack weight.

Thank you to everyone who made this, the Best Challenge Yet, possible (and the weather gods, wow!) It was simply LOVELY!!

This was my first solo crossing and it was superb. Met a couple of 'old' friends and, hopefully, made some new ones! Superb gymnastic display by John Woolston! Hopefully, I put a few smiles on some challengers' faces along the way. A hearty thanks to all those involved in the organising and 'respite care' at Tarfside. Hope to see some of you taking part in future challenges.

After missing the last two Challenges I really enjoyed getting my Challenge Mojo back.

Thanks to friends old and new for making it such fun, and the organisers for making it all possible.

Thanks to all, both on the trail and the Organisers who made this a very enjoyable event for me. Job well done.