​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re superstition

Is Friday the 13th going to bring rain or sunshine thats the question? After a recent 4 day trip to the Lakes. Keswick, Hollows farm, Angel Tarn, stickle Tarn, Grasmere, keswick. I really want sunshine, It has made me think about my gear...... my first TGO in 2006 was sooooo nice, rain just puts a black cloud over things literally. Wild camping is very testing and the snoring gets louder however the whiskey tastes sweeter. Good luck to all and hopefully see you along the way. The main reason i am going to do the TGO again is for my son Leo, he was born 10 weeks premature and has heliplegia so we are all fund raising to raise £70.000 to allow him to have a operation in America that will make him walk. If your interested and would like to help there is still enough time to fundraise for him and get sponsored etc. Its inspiring how many people go out of there way to help leo, like quizes. walks, runs etc etc if you would like to help visit FaceBook or go fund me site

www.facebook.com/helpleotowalk or www.gofundme.com/help-leo-to-walk

contact

stefan leyland

Re: Re superstition

Thanks for your generous donation Peter really means alot. see you in the fife if its open for a nice beer or 2!!!

Hope to see you in Braemar!

Pete

yes pal very tired legs by then!

yes he is so bad with is snoring i can hardly get any sleep!!
is dad terry