​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Routes please!

Thanks to everyone who has already submitted their route - of late it's definitely been weather for studying the maps indoors rather than venturing out.
We have 89 routes still to come and only 3 weeks until the deadline but curiously we haven't received a route for 3 days. So we have 6 vetters ready and waiting with pencils poised and no route to vet. So if yours is ready please send it to us. It would make life easier at this end if all 89 didn't arrive in the final week!

If anyone (particularly first timers) is have trouble putting their route together let us know. we're always happy to offer advice. Likewize if you are struggling with the deadline for some reason talk to us as we can offer an extension if there are extenuating circumstances.

Re: Routes please!

I'm hopefully getting mine submitted by the end of this weekend. I need to crack on as I'm getting married on the 27th Feb. Route deadline day is obviously more important!

Re: Routes please!

Congratulations in advance - on the wedding as well as the weekend route submission!!