​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sue Brookes

It is with great sadness that we have to tell everybody of the death of Sue Brookes. In the mid 90s she took part in 3 Challenges with husband Graham which included one of Graham's notorious high level stravaigs - well done Sue. Sue attended and enjoyed many Challenge reunions during the years since and was a wonderful support to Graham whilst he went on to do more and more Challenges. She will be greatly missed and we send our heartfelt condolences to Graham and their family. We will be posting information about Sue's funeral when we know it.

Re: Sue Brookes

Avril & I have known Graham for many years, meeting frequently on the Challenge. By chance we never met when Graham was walking with Sue. When I met him this year in Dalwhinnie we spent a pleasant evening together talking of many things including family. I knew that Sue was not well but not that it was as serious as it must have been. Our condolences go out to Graham and the rest of the family, a very sad time for them all.

So sorry to hear about Sue. She has had a long struggle but always seemed to soldier on. Our thoughts are with Graham and all the family.

A very belated reply to this very sad news. I am very, very sorry to hear of the passing of Sue and express my deepest condolenses to Graham and the family.

Colin Tock