​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Graham Lewis

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.
I met Graham and Tina on several occasions over my last few Challenges and enjoyed their company.
My deepest and most heartfelt sympathy to Tina and family.

This news fills me with sadness.
I'm one of the happy challengers who learned to know him and was able to enjoy his friendly and knowledgeable personality on many occasions.

You will be missed Graham!

My thoughts are with Tina, Peter, other family and friends.

This is a great sadness. My thoughts are with Graham's family and friends at this sad time.

His colleague has written an obituary which can be read here

Graham and I met at Dunnottar Castle at the finish of my first challenge when I asked him to take my picture and it came out fuzzy! No worries, we became fast friends & over the years we shared gear information and met up somewhere along the line even if it was sharing a celebratory glass of wine at the end. Most recently, I started this year's challenge at Kilchoan with Graham and Tina where they shared my birthday cake with me at Singing Sands. He was an intelligent, interesting and thoughtful gentleman and the news of his passing was a complete shock. He will be sorely missed but I am glad to have known him and hope we see his partner Tina and son Peter on future challenges.

Very sorry to hear of Graham's death. We met in Glen Gaorsaic on my first challenge in heavy rain, when he was walking with Peter, and we all holed up in Athnamulloch for the night. My condolences to all the family, Graham will be missed by many more.

This is sad news. Graham was one of the people I keep on bumping into on the Challenge. He will be missed. My thoughts are with Tina, Peter and his family.

Ian C.

My very deepest, belated condolences to Tina and the family on the sad loss of Graham.

Colin Tock

I was just reading through the forthcoming newsletter before Sue and Ali send it out, and found out that Graham has passed away. I'm sorry that I missed this on the messageboard when it was announced. My partner John and I walked for several days with Graham on our first Challenge (also his first, I think) and we have pictures of the three of us on the sands at St Cyrus. We enjoyed his company and I will very much miss catching up with him in Montrose this May. My thoughts are with Tina, Peter and his friends and family.