​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Resources Page is Broken again!

I don't think it is.

Click on CHALLENGE at right-hand end of toolbar shown on your screen capture and you will find a new lay-out with a resources button that gives details of 2016 event etc!

Ian

That's right Ian. The Challenge link on the magazine site works, but Andrew is referring to the "TGO Challenge Resources page" link at the top of this page. That needs to be re-directed by whoever administers this forum.

What Mr Lambert said..........

Hello to all those keen folks who already want a route sheet!
As you may have noticed a new, stand alone, website is being created - hence the link is not working at the moment.
We're working on the forms for this year, in between processing application forms, and they will be up on a sparkly new resource page before the Event Details go out. If anyone wants any of last years forms/ Event Details etc let us know and we can email them to you.

One small point for those of us who subscribe for the iPad version of TGO magazines, printing the application form is difficult as it comes out as a low resolution, fuzzy picture. To get round this, I've taken a screen shot and then printed it from my PC. I assume this is ok as an application. Perhaps I'm missing a tech wrinkle to make the iPad version print properly. If not, TGO needs to rethink how subscribers can print from the iPad version.

If anyone else is having problems downloading/ printing the entry form please email us and we'll send PDF copies to you.

The link to the download page should now work - although as yet there aren't many documents on there yet as we are still updating them. We have done the route sheet so in the meantime if anyone is desperate for one (even though there is still more than a month to the draw!) let us know and we'll email it to you.

Thanks