​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Outdoors Grub Important News

As Challengers have been very good to Outdoors Grub over the years I thought I'd give you lovely folks the first heads-up of some important news.

My wife and I are moving to live and work in France, and as a result Outdoors Grub is closing down.

I have a small amount of stock left, but once that is gone, there's no more, so get in while you can! If you are a Real Turmat fan, you might want to check out what's left fairly soon, since as far as I am aware there is no other UK stockist.

All the meals are dated 2017 or beyond, so fine to stock up now for the 2016 Challenge :) [NB the drinks packs are best before end Sep 2015.]

Many many thanks to everyone who's been a customer. It's been huge fun, not least being able to share in your adventures through chatting over the phone or by email. All the best to everyone who is already planning next year's crossing...

Chris

Re: Outdoors Grub Important News

Best wishes for your move to France

Cheers Robin!

L'Empiffrement En Plein Air ?

@Theo: Ha, no, we won't be doing French outdoors grub :) A year in a language school first off, to learn how to speak French (more) properly, then working with French Christians to plant new Churches.

BTW, I should have noted, it's http://www.outdoorsgrub.co.uk