​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Final details

Thank you! Arrived this morning!

Me too. What a desperate crew has been assembled for the 36th Crossing! Good luck to all Challengers - young, old, hairy and hoary. First-timers, last-timers and all in between. Fair winds and clear skies to you all!

Arrived safely, thank you.
Now will Gayle be along shortly with a link to her wonderful spreadsheet and graphic analysis ? It'll save Louise looking for her highlighters.

Stan Appleton
Arrived safely, thank you.
Now will Gayle be along shortly with a link to her wonderful spreadsheet and graphic analysis ? It'll save Louise looking for her highlighters.

Ah, but Gayle doesn't do spread sheets and graphic analysis of the imformation I'm interested in, pretty and interesting though they are.

Overseas Challengers - we forgot to say your goodies will be waiting for you in Montrose.

Hi all
I have my final details so am allowed to get excited now! So sad but I get a buzz from seeing my name on the list and getting my number.

I hope we all have an enjoyabke crossing, too scared to wish fir good weather.

Liz

Oh help! Sorry for the chaotic spelling. I'm sure you get my drift. Liz

There is a change of plan for the freebies. The supplier, not unreasonably, felt the postage costs were exorbitant so you will now all have to wait until you get to Montrose.

Sounds good to me 😊

But I was relying on the boots from Hanwag to get me across!

Will the final details be placed on the Message Board or somewhere where they can be downloaded? I would like to have a copy with me on the Challenge on my very clever phone to save carrying oudles of extra weight.

Yes they will be on the resources page in the near future.