​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seven weeks today...

Currently need to unpack so I can pack...

Seven more weeks? That's almost two months! Plenty of time before any serious training needs to be considered. Peaking too early is one of the great hazards that can befall the over-enthusiastic Challenger.

Not that I've ever succumbed to it myself.

I see there's been some pretty serious training already, Phil...
Spotted in the Lake District

The rufty tufty stubble a sure sign that this chap means business.

I see he's got the tools to shake those windmills to pieces. And according to his angry look he's spotted some !

7 weeks? YAY!

I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to missing the election.

Do you think we'll have a government by the time we get back?

Should we take out passports with us, just in case it's Milliband and Salmond, with the latter forcing the break up of the Union while we're still in teh hills?

Don't worry Jezza. We will make sure you get home. Just make your way to Kirk Yetholm, where one of our border agents will direct you to a secret path wending southward through the hills.

Oh joy! It's snowing over the Pennines and it does look pretty but I hate to think what the weather is doing in the Highlands.

Currently, not a lot! Stunning day 😊
Even when the snow comes later, it won't last. It's going to be followed by raib and it's too 'warm' to lay long, even on the hills.
It'll be fine, weeks to go yet...😨

Currently, not a lot! Stunning day 😊
Even when the snow comes later, it won't last. It's going to be followed by rain and it's too 'warm' to lay long, even on the hills.
It'll be fine, weeks to go yet...😨

I can confirm it's been a stunningly beautiful day in the NW too. Just the sort of day we never seem to get on the Challenge.

Oh yea same here in The Borders. Mighty clear sky, still a smidge of snow on The Cheviot and a sweet romp on the beach with my Terriers! Cannae wait till May! Love to you all!

I want to see pics of terriers, I do not believe you romp with terriers, you old dog. By the way, I shall see you Saturday 11- noon-ish for loch boat trip, call Challenge Control for my current UK mobile number if necessary!