​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Your help is needed to preserve Assynt!

Thanks again for warning us, Alan. Objection lodged.

Thank you to all the Challengers who have written and objected to this wind farm. Every objection does make a difference. This wind farm will affect the most glorious landscape in Scotland: It will be massively visible from the heart of Assynt.

I appealed earlier in this thread to your consciences, and a number of Challengers have stepped up to the plate. However, looking at the numbers of Challengers who have actually objected, perhaps I should now be more direct? There really has been a very poor response.

We take such pleasure from these magnificent places, so why not give a little back and spend just five minutes of your time to protect it?
Come on - Please!

Here's the links again:

INFORMATION

LINK TO OBJECT

Thank you.

My first ever planning objection because I'm generally in favour of wind power, but this is an exceptional case.
The right technology in the wrong place.
When the planning website updates you'll see my position may be different to many Challengers but perhaps that adds to its force.

Over 500 public comments. Most objecting. Still time to register yours. If you haven't already, please consider doing so

Protest added. They come thick and fast don't they!