​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Glen Strathfarrar to Glen Cannich

I am having a first proper, detailed look at my route, and I am wondering how 'do-able'a section from Glen Strathfarrar to Glen Cannich is.

I am looking at using the bridge at NH262383, going southwards following the Allt Innis ne Larach for about 2k then turning SE to go through the gap between An Soutar and Coire na Feithe Seilich at NH 263353, then folloing the west of the Allt Charaidh to the road to Cannich at NH269336.

I would welcome any thoughts on this route, and any alternative (better?) ways of crossing to Cannich

Re: Glen Strathfarrar to Glen Cannich

This year I did the Allt Innis and then the Liatrie Burn. Rather wet in places but quite easy. Don't know about the feasibility of the second part of your route. We kept relatively high above the Allt Innis and didn't find it too bad, despite dire warnings.

Thank you Robin. Good to know the first part will work. Anyone done the rest of it?

Sent you an email Lindy

Andrew W
Sent you an email Lindy

I bet others who might be contemplating a similar route are dying to know what it says, Andy

Hi Andy

I'm planning roughly the same route as Lindy on this section so please can you bung me the same e-mail!!!

I'm not going that way.

But, I'm nosey, so could you send one to me too?

Please.