​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Board anti-spam letters

I am deeply puzzled. Got this one first time. Frankly I find them really easy to read. But I do have a history of substance abuse in the form of mimeograph copiers and allied solvents . . . In fact I've never had the slightest problem at any time with any of these letters, but that's probably because I'm a poncey graphic designer and am happy with quirks. Or twerks.

I don't know what the problem is. I just type in SpaM and it goes through!

I have every faith in the 'one ' running the system . I have tasted his usigh ba on Kinder Scout and it was real . I hope to return the compliment when i manage to get back hopefully. Possibly some contenders are set a more complex 'array' to copy ; to allow a post!?.. If this goes first time then possibly i speak without forked tongue .

Perhaps you'd like to translate that for us this morning, Bill?

(Trying now for the third time to guess the characters)

"£$% *&^% $%^" (*&^ "£$ $%" !

I have to say, that the current Robot thingy I have NO problems with.
I was also ok with the numbers one.
And the original.
It was that weird one that blogger also used to use that was impossible to decipher without having mastered code breaking at Blenheim

Mr Howden, Bill,

I have every faith in the 'one ' running the system . I have tasted his usigh ba on Kinder Scout and it was real

I believe that you have been the victim of a cruel deception. There is no "one" running the system, it is two - and they are both ladies!

So, the bounder that took advantage of you on Kinder Scout, luring you (as you euphemistically put it) to "taste his usigh-ba", was an imposter, sir!

thanks Phil , I had not noticed that Sue and Ali were now in the hot seat . I do of course refer to John M., and wish he and his family best wishes . And equally wish Sue and Ali all success . In October i was close to their base ( Newtonmore ? ) on Macdui summit . I met Sue briefly nr. Bynack More 2012 , she was nursing a very sore leg as i recall . I wish you a calm weather crossing . bill h.