​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 TGO Chally blog accounts

I'm currently in the process of writing my blog post for the 2015 TGO chally. If I don't get on, I can use "Find and replace" to alter the main details to "Coast to Coast", "Torridon" becomes "St Bees" and "Montrose" will become "Whitby" (I'm such a rebel!)

You have to have a plan B, though....

The account will appear in very early April 2015 and will involve rain, bogs, blizzards, hot sun, midgies, a blister, a sleeping mat turning into a scale model of Ayres Rock and some light boozing and short periods of darkness. I may also encounter an exciting river crossing. or possibly not. Or get knocked down on the East Coast main line, or the A1(M)

There will be a gear list complete with weights and an excel spreadsheet detailing my own personal daily weight loss/gain with a sophisticated polynomial trendline which will indicate the actual date and time of my complete disappearance into a pieshop somewhere on the North-east coast of either Scotland or England, depending on the TGO draw.

Personally, I'm looking forward to it.

If anybody else wishes to have an almost entirely fictitious account of their TGO challenge, let me have your text and some pictures stolen from that internet before the end of March 2015, whether or not you actually apply to be on the TGO.

Pictures of Crystal Rig windfarm (near Dunbar) will be acceptable representations of the Monadhliath Mountains.

Re: 2015 TGO Chally blog accounts

I already have a Fictitious account