​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Grateful Thanks!

Someone was looking over you sir.
And the Challenge family came good again.
See you soon I hope fella.

PS Not the falling bit but the surviving bit, in case you wondered!

Thought I'd post a wee update as it's just over seven weeks since my tumble on Streap.

xrays have shown 'crush fractures' to the 7th and 9th Vertebrae of my Thoracic spine. GP says no running, jumping, weight-lifting or hill-walking for the next while!

I am attending an Orthopedic clinic at Ayr Hospital next week, so will be interested to see what they say or do ...

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying all your Challenge write-ups and photos. I put a couple of albums of pics I took on Facebook. Cheers, David

Best wishes for your recovery

So, you should be back in training around September time ... just in time to apply for ...

All the best for a good and thorough recovery!

Hi David . Collecting litter down Affric arouses an interest . But would it in others . Can it instill a caring instinct . I try to explain to a group of local ramblers . It is hard work . Wish you all success in in your work . I enjoyed your company on that years challenge . best wishes bill h.

Hi there David,

Thanks God that you didn´t take off straight into paradise and for the caring people out there who came to your assistance.

Challengers are definitely in good hands.

Very best wishes,

Markus