​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Monster thanks to all at Challenge Control and beyond

Seconded. I had a great time. Thanks to all those who put in hard work to make The Challenge happen and run smoothly.

Thirded. I had a whale (one of the few animals that didn't try to get me on route) of a time. Big thanks to all involved for their hard work in making it all run so smoothly.

You summed it up " spot on " Humph . Yet again . Rodger will be pleased his baby is growing .I can never thank him enough for allowing me on late freelance .

Well said Humphrey. I too would like to thank everyone for making this year such an enjoyable experience.

Ian C.

Just like to add my thanks too, to John, the vetting team, the control staff and of course the indefatigable "Team Tarfside" (bacon butties ... mmmmm.

What they said

Agreed wholeheartedly!

Already counting down days until the form comes out for next year's application....

Snap!!
Many thanks for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes, much appreciated.

Yes, Mike and I would like to add our heartfelt thanks too, to all those 'behind the scenes', in front of the desk, on the phone, or wherever - and St Drostans hard-working crew, life-savers to the weary! Long may the Challenge continue, and best of luck to John in his new full-time role at Lakeland Walker. I'm sure he has left us in safe hands, with Ali and Sue taking up the reins.