​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keeping track…

The Share Your Adventure map for the Class of 2014's Challenge escapades is looking healthy already, with 16 folk registered so far…

If you're carrying any kind of tracking device or beacon which can be linked, please do so - while it's not part of our official monitoring system, it's a useful addition that might offer peace of mind, especially to anxious husbands and wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, lovers and employers you leave behind.

http://www.shareyouradventure.com/map/48295/socialhiking/TGO-Challenge-2014-unofficial

Please also remember to add tgoc(at)outdoorsmanning.com to the list of recipient "I'm okay" emails. Again, just for peace of mind. But just one a day please, two at the most.

Note that having your location pinpointed so accurately by a billion-dollar satellite system not only enables you to summon rescue more swiftly and accurately if needed, but also ensure the unmanned TGO Challenge drone strikes have greater hit counts.

Re: Keeping track…

I am reliably informed that those carrying older* devices might need to send their "I'm okay" ping emails several times a day. which is fine – safety first and all that!

* How can something as cutting edge and hi-tech have an older version already???