​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Werewolves of The Upper Dulnain - a request

The only thing howling when we were there was the wind.........at least I think it was the wind, it was partially drowned out by Andy's moaning

Cruel and Unusual. But, on a serious note, I met up with Maurice recently (in an old and reputable Howff south of couthy Morningside) and he assured me that he has been in close contact with The Venerable Vetters - JD in particular - and that a special dispensation may be extended to Challengers who find themselves benighted in the Upper Dulnain over Full Moon. One simple request - no silver bullets. These are typically used against vampires - employing them towards Maurice and his kin causes unnecessary suffering.

And to continue - the very wonderful Sigrid Rausing who is currently steward of the Upper Findhorn is a true friend to all creatures, and is engaged in fierce work to restore the environment and wildlife. Fair play to her!

Many Challengers may pass through the Findhorn from Glen Markie or over the Unmentionables - Sigrid is a true and tireless friend to this country and is entirely opposed to the industrialisation of wild land. She is a mighty presence. If you meet her - at Coignafearn - wish her well!

The Rausing Clan are indeed exemplary landowners with a fierce determination to protect and enhance biodiversity; especially poignant in The Findhorn, last retreat for our native wild wolves.

Wait a minute! Does this mean the Dulnain Werewolves are now spreading over the watershed? We're Doomed!

Wait a minute! Does this mean the Dulnain Werewolves are now spreading over the watershed?

And further afield. We are a cosmopolitan breed. I joined Maurice for dinner just last week, dining with his tailor at a chinese restaurant in Soho.

We shared a big bowl bowl of beef chow mein.

His hair was perfect.