​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: successful crossing

We will certainly miss your smiley faces, your 'can-do' attitude and your warm hugs.

Our TGO Challenge will be a poorer place without you both, but it is the Italians' gain. They won't know what's hit them!

Have a wonderful time, and rest those knees, Lou, so you can have another bash next year.

Lots of love,
Alan
x

Have a lovely time in Italy you two.

I suspect that your weather may be somewhat nicer than ours.
Knees are a burden! Mine is being repaired or something when I get back.

Now, if you could post a nice Chianti and some Italian specialty Cheeses to Fort Augustus or Challybeate Springs in time for our Cheese and Wine

Have a great time in Italy, you two. I'm sure you will be 'present' on TGOC 2014 by way of much banter in the 'myths and legends' department.

A La-Borwittless Challenge?

I don't think I know what one of them is like!

Like the others, I imagine it will be somewhat less bright and cheery ... and I look forward to seeing you back with us in May 2015.

Have a great time in Italy! You will be missed!

It's not the same without you!

Have a great time in Italy!

You will be missed, hope you have a great time in Italy, take care of those knees.

Hi Lou & Phyllis, Was looking forward to meeting up with you this year (Ruth and I dipped our feet in the North Sea with you in 2002). Enjoy Italy and see you again in Scotland before too long. Cheers, Jerry

It won't be the same without bumping into you somewhere along the way.

Enjoy Italy.
Ian C.

You did better than me - knee let go on day 3 after twisting it crossing a river east of Oban bothy on Loch Morar. Your names are renowned and sorry I won't have the chance to bump into you along the way. As for Amalfi: my first holiday as a married man - ah! Watch out for excess ice-cream.

Best wishes

It was a delight bumping into you on a number of occasions last year - have a fab time in Italy this year. It should be warmer there than with us in Scotland!