​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Why attack the Challenge

Andrew W
In defence of parcels, Scott used them.

Although come to think of it, that didn't end well

Er, yes, but he couldn't exactly nip to the Co-op and see what they had.

Stormin'
Pete Jones is just your typical Englishman, having to put up with endless and
remorseless "digs" as to his alliegence whilst working on the "rigs".His workmates often being from North of the Border have obviously tickled a nerve
somewhere, because he had to cycle all the way to Outer Mongolia to get away from it all. It obviously didn't do the trick because he came home and chopped his Henry Shires Tarptent Moment into bits.

Steady on Stormin, he might be English as if that matters, but he aint typical !! any more than any of us are 'typical'

Does it really matter what non supporters of the TGOC say.

Not everybody wants to do it.

I don't like watching football but I am quite happy for others to do it as it makes more room in the outdoors.

Live and let live.

Met the man last easter in a bothy in the North West- he spent a day going to the town for a shower & to buy coal and wood - we took an axe & collected 4 rucksacks of fallen wood for free! he was also the guy whose rucksack fell off the bus & got runover - whoops.... But would agree he can think what he wants & wander alone. Good luck to all you challengers this year - I'm sitting out - needed at home for exam support....

My Grandad took part in the first challenge in 1923. This was getting back home from the Red Lion after a huge win at the bookies. Three doors! Three doors! And he was carrying crisps and lemonade for the wife...

Tracksters, though - ideal for those with an impressive profile (if you catch my drift...) but he'd be ideal on the chally - grumpy, gear obsessed, self possessed, tight trousers.... he just needs to learn to booze a bit more. Somebody go and have a word with him to get him to apply (then put him on the reserve list at 193) arf..