​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your friendly, encouraging message board

Welcome to The Great Outdoors Challenge message board!

I've done just a little fiddling with the page title this evening to emphasise the board's role as the friendly, helpful resource it has been for several years now.

The board's most important function is as a friendly place where Challengers can come for friendly information, friendly advice and friendly encouragement, no matter whether you're a friendly first-timer, a friendly nine-timer, a friendly 15-… you know the rest.

I don't check this board that often – as long as folk are abiding by the friendly spirit of the Challenge, I reckon there's rareIy any need for intervention (and I quite like spending time with family).

Occasionally – just occasionally – things get posted that have folk gnashing at their keyboards … I would appeal to all to count to ten before responding to such posts. If they're that bad, please resist and instead send me an email when you get to nine – I'll deal with them as soon as I can. Otherwise please resist any such temptation to post and, in the best tradition of Challengers encountering a west coast, walk away.