​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many thanks…

… to the dozen or so members of the Class of 2014 who have already submitted their routes – as we say every year, this is greatly appreciated, as it helps maintain a steady flow of vetting and ensures we don't get too much of a log jam in the, erm log jam period.

Can I ask that folk please double-check their route sheets before hitting the "send" button (or despatching them by horse-drawn carriage)? Just a few have forgotten to date their phone-in points, have missed Landranger sheet numbers or have FWAs that land them in the middle of nowhere on a sunny day with no place to run if the storm hits the following morning.

No great shakes at all, but incomplete routes will have to be returned for amendment/correction/completion/Ardbeg.

Many thanks, incidentally, to the Challenger who actually sent a bottle of Ardbeg to Challenge Towers. It was just a jpeg, in an email, and the bottle in the picture was already empty (was this a case of going ultalight?) but the thought there and it was appreciated. I won't embarrass him by giving his name here, because there's only one "Alistair Pooler" on this year's event and everyone would immediately know who I meant. But thank you – you know who you are, "AP".

Re: Many thanks…

Well, he brought us the real stuff last year John. Not Ardbeg I know. The boy is a saint.