​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am in :-)

I am in :-)

Re: I am in :-)

Great news – well done……………………..me too.
Kilchaoan looks like a good sign out point if you start at the lighthouse but then Torridon always seems to get better weather, what about Oban and a romp through Campbell country, then again………..????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not dare start planning until the envelope arrived

Good to see you're in, Freddy. Barney and I will be back as well and hopefully we'll cross paths again. It's always excellent to get home and find a pleasantly-thick envelope has arrived

Commiserations to those receiving the other sort and good luck with getting in from there.

Roll on May!

Me too. Just had a mighty conversation with Ian Sinclair, about to set off on his first take. It's a song I've sung many the time - the strength of our event is that each year one hundred eager and bushy-tailed first-timers reinvent and envigorate the world's longest and best event. It was Leon Trotsky who first posited continual revolution as an essential for progress. In the short time that I've been involved with the Challenge I've seen substantial change. And give a warm welcome to all who have chosen to become a part of our family.

But cruel and invidious dues have to be paid to the pityless Vetters . . .

I'm in as a lone entrant as nobody else could get time away from the wife and kids.

I'm in the Scottish Borders so if anyone would like to meet up for a walk or meet up en-route drop me a line.

Hiya Jaya John and Barney
I hope very much to cross paths with you or at least look up at your progress from 2000ft below. If possible bring the mobile patisserie again. Starting from Torridon.

I'm in as a lone entrant

Hi Freddy,

We're looking at Shiel Bridge this year and probably S of the Cairngorms, so we'll have to work on this plan for how you can again help us lighten our loads

Jaya John