​​​​​​​

MESSAGE BOARD

THE CHALLENGE COMMUNITY, ON-LINE!

FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE AND ENCOURAGEMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHALLENGERS OLD AND NEW,

FROM FRIENDLY AND ENCOURAGING CHALLENGERS, NEW AND OLD

PLEASE USE YOUR OWN NAME WHEN POSTING. THANK YOU!

Download route sheets, admin forms, event documents here

Any queries? Email the coordinators  Sue, Ali & Mick at tgochallenge@gmail.com 

The TGO Challenge Message Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feughside Inn

hi i really hope the Feughside inst turned into homes,I grew up there & it was my home from 1985 to 1990,the Feughside is & was always a place of real importance to the local businesses & economy,My Father & Mother worked so hard & made the feughside such a very happy home & business,in the summer the place would be so busy with bickers who where always back the next summer & the nicest people,I cant see the point at all in knocking down or putting 3 bedroom homes there Why so the council or local comity want or think it will bring more money,There is the beautiful river fughue why should this be destroyed,In the winter it can be a quiet place but there is always customers if you go about it the right way,My Father used to have customers from England & further to stay in the spring & late summer to go fishing the dee & the feugh Also i cant forget the loch just across from the feughside i think it was Mrs Strachen,I could tell so mutch more,Please the people who are proposing these plans dont destroy a Beautiful price of Scotland Just for the sake of making the most money,To who ever reads this please forgive my terrible spelling,

Re: Feughside Inn

It's the way of the world.
Big bucks in converting to housing.
Who needs local amenities?